Cyber Security for the Cloud
Join us for an exclusive, invitation only event giving you an opportunity to meet, learn and lunch with industry peers in a casual setting at the Imperial War Museum in Manchester.
If you are thinking of migrating or already have migrated to the cloud, this non-technical event gives vital security information to senior executives. This session aims to equip you with the key information to better understand the attack surface and what it takes to protect your organisation against the associated threats from cloud applications, particularly Microsoft Office 365.
- Discover the security challenges faced with cloud transformation.
- Understand how risk and governance policies need to evolve.
- An opportunity to ask the experts and talk to industry peers.
- Explore the main considerations when adopting cloud applications.
- Learn where your security responsibilities start and 3rd party's end.
- Discuss common misconceptions around cloud computing.
- Hear practical advice on next steps.
Data Connect Group Ltd helps organisations gain assurances across existing Cyber Security controls and with ongoing strategy and improvements.
Click to "Get Your Tickets" button below to get your exclusive entry into this event